What are you looking for?
How are you able to sell postage stamps for less than the Post Office？
- We legally acquire our postage stamps from businesses and the general public; from leftover business mailings and company liquidations, to wedding invitations and stamp collections. Our process, product acquisition, and transactions are legally backed by our all-star legal team. All transactions are in compliance with the laws of the United States of America.
Are your stamps authentic USPS postage?
- Yes. They are authentic USPS issued postage. All of our postage undergoes a series of tests for authenticity, and is money-back guaranteed to our customers. All fraudulent and counterfeit items we receive are reported to the United States Postal Inspectors Office. We have aided law enforcement in several fraudulent and counterfeit postage cases over the past years, and have direct access to an inspector agent representative specializing in such cases.
Is it legal to buy postage for less than face value?
- Yes. There are no laws or regulations prohibiting the buying and selling of second-hand postage for less than face value. Just ask a stamp collector.
What condition is the postage in?
- All of our postage is in complete sheets, books, or rolls. They are unfolded, in post-office-fresh new condition ready for resale unless otherwise stated.
Do I have to be mailing or shipping business to buy from you?
- No. We can sell our postage to anyone as long as their purpose is to use the postage to mail items.
Why do the photos of your items have the denominations or Forever crossed out?
- These are to prevent people from taking the image to make counterfeit stamps. They are the same as on the USPS website. Your actual stamps will not have the denominations crossed out.
Are these actual 1st class postage stamps that can be used now? Or only collector's item?
- Yes, these are Forever Stamps so they will always be equal to the value of one ounce, first-class letter in the U.S. The stamps can be used to mail a letter, or towards the total postage cost of any USPS shipment, or can be saved as a collectible.
Do you accept returns?
- Yes. We accept returned items within 14 days from when they were confirmed delivered. We will provide a refund in full for all items that are returned in the original condition in which they were received. Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information about returns.
Do you charge sales tax?
- No. The sales tax law states “Gross receipts from the sale of U.S. Postal Service stamps sold for the purpose of postage are not subject to tax.”
Do you accept best offers, volume discounts, or negotiated prices?
- No. Our margins are small and we set our pricing at our lowest prices.
How long will you hold my order until I can make payment?
- Once you place your order we will hold your items for up to 10 days to allow you time to make your payment. If no payment is received within that time, you will be notified and the items will be relisted in our store. If your payment arrives after we’ve relisted your items and they are no longer available for sale, we will return the payment back to you.
How long will it take to get my stamps?
- It depends on your payment method, and when you send it.
- All orders will be put on hold for up to 10 days from the date the order was placed until payment is received. Your items will be removed from our website and will no longer be available for sale to anyone during the holding time.
- Once payment is received by us, we require an additional holding time from the date it was received to allow for the payment to completely process and clear. Payments by check will require up to 4 business days.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- Domestic shipping is always free. All items are sent via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and signature confirmation. We will send you an email to let you know when your items have shipped, and we will provide you with a tracking number.